Many girls have a dream to be a model. There are some global standard measurements for being a model. Even for Sri Lankan models also, much better if they will follow them correctly. The typical age is 16 -21 years. But sometimes, that age doesn’t matter for that. Because, the agencies and clients tend to like their models looking younger and more youthful. For the female models, the height is typically between 5’9″-6″, bust is between 32″-36″, waist is between 22″-26″, and hips should be between 33″-35″. That’s the global standards.
When considering Sri Lankan models, majority of them are not considering much about these standards. But you can find some of professional models who have above standards. However, there are some tips to become good Sri Lankan Models.
Sri Lankan Models – Tips
- When you move yourself to modelling industry, you should be careful about siging the contracts. Because some contracts are not mentioning the model’s rights. And some may require you to model exclusively for a particular agency. Therefore, be careful about that.
- Sometimes, you will have tight time schedules for your photo shoots and modelling shows. But don’t neglect your healthy diet. You should eat right, exercise often, and get enough sleep.
- Keep your self-confidence always. It will be helpful to you always.
- When you are applying for modelling contests, you should check the nature of agency. Try to find a reputable agency always.
- And don’t go over your limits. If you have some limits on style and nudity, talk to your agencies in straight way. For example, if you are uncomfortable doing full nudity, speak up and don’t let people push you past those limits.
- Once you become as a modeller, you should get a website. Because, it helps spread the word that you’re out there and also serves as a place for your adoring fans.
However, here you can find the most popular Sri Lankan Models details and photos. Professional Models, New faces for Sri Lankan modelling industry and more.